No costs were spared to classify this lovely family home as a stylish and classy property in a sought after area of Hartenbos. Cape teak kitchen cupboards, durable and exclusive tiles and carpets, extra large garage with tiled floor and built-in cupboards, all characterizing the good taste and pride of the owner. In addition, the prize includes high-quality furniture. The house consists of 2 complete dwellings:
• 2 bedrooms with full en-suite bathrooms and balconies
• 2 bedrooms that share a full bathroom
• guest toilet and basin
• Huge and sunny open plan living area/kitchen/TV room
• Separate Braai area with sea view
• Separate Laundry with ample built-in cupboards with entrance into the garage with an outside door leading to a courtyard
• 2 Bedrooms, one with full en-suite bathroom and one with shower, toilet, and basin
• Complete kitchen
• Living Area
The outside area offers a 1 bedroom servant quarters with shower/toilet/basin. Paving around the property, aluminum window frames and granite counter tops ensures very little maintenance, both inside and outside the property. Another extra feature is sufficient secure parking on the property, by means of a separate entrance allowing access to a high-quality double carport. This second entrance also increases the possibility that these two dwellings can easily and conveniently be shared by two families to live privately on their own.
I will proudly take you to view this property – safe, secure and only minutes of walking from the beach and all ATKV amenities.