Currently the house is being used for self-catering accommodation, but is sold as a whole and not as a running concern. The property consists of 4 lounges, two kitchens, two dining rooms, 16 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms.
Villa Bouillon is a development with two mirror image double storey units situated in the suburb of Hartenbos, Mossel Bay.
At this current time its been used as:
* Each floor in the two mirror units can be used either as two separate apartments, or as a single apartment, for the bigger family group.
* The Seegans and Seemeeu units are on the first floor with 2 bedrooms in each. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and basin. This apartment has a kithenette living room combination and inside braai facility.
* The Seekat and Garnaal units are on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms in each. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and basin. This apartment has a kitchenette living room combination and an outside braai facility.
* The Oester and Katvis unit are on the ground floor with two bedrooms in each. The bathrooms each have a shower and a bath, toilet and basin.
* The Albatros and Visarend units are first-floor apartments with two bedrooms in each, one with en-suite bathroom, an additional bathroom, kitchen, living room, a dining room and a balcony with a distant sea view. * The bathrooms each have a shower and a bath, toilet and basin.
A total of two double garages plus two double carports will give ample parking space.
An easy 300m stroll will take you down to one of South Africa’s most famous Blue Flag beaches where you are able to enjoy a long walk or simply sunbathe whilst you watch the dolphins and seals at play or the occasional visiting Southern Right whale. The property is roughly 500 meters from the new waterfront development.