The fine blend of simplicity and style will appeal to all.
You will find this low maintenance property tucked away in a quiet cul de sac in the sought-after security complex in Hartenbos.
Versatile and character filled, this is the ideal property to utilize as either a family home or as your perfect lock-up-and-go holiday home.
The house offers 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms (main-en-suite) with a large open-plan living area. The cleverly designed passage provides for privacy between the living areas and sleeping quarters. The kitchen is open plan to the lounge and dining room, a private and neat space ideal for informal get-togethers with family and friends.
* Modern kitchen with separate scullery
* Kitchen has granite tops and a Russel Hobbs gas and electric stove
* Walk-in cupboard in master bedroom
* Large linen cupboard in passage
* Sliding doors in kitchen, dining room and master bedroom
* Build-in braai
* Double garage with direct access into the house
* Private patio for entertainment
* Private courtyard
* Two geysers – one gas and one electrical
* Pet friendly
* Beautiful sea view from all three bedrooms
* Next to the house is a 2 meter wide green stroke
Monte Christo Eco Estate is a 54 ha development with breathtaking views of mountain and sea.
Surrounding by farms and loads of open space, the development has a great rural and peaceful atmosphere.
Monte Christo is centrally located, only minutes from Hartenbos Beach, Langeberg Mall, various churches and schools and is only 30 minutes from the George International Airport which makes Monte Christo a very popular address for both young and old.
Call me today to arrange a viewing.